Must-Ask Interview Questions when Hiring
Ready to staff your franchise?
Many franchise owners find themselves in leadership positions. As the owner of the business, it’s your job to staff your company with people who will work hard, be reliable, and represent your business well. That means conducting interviews that can give you a good understanding of the candidates. Here are some interview questions you shouldn’t skip.
We created a list of many interview questions you can ask. We recommend cutting down the list to what applies to the position you are trying to fill. If conversation runs smoothly during the process, you might choose to use only a couple of your planned questions.
- How would you describe yourself using three words?
- What previous work experience do you have that will help you succeed in this job?
- What is your impression of the franchise (as a whole)?
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with someone and how you handled the situation.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your ultimate career goals?
- What interested you in the position with our company?
- Where are your opportunities for growth? (Posing the “what are your weaknesses” question is a positive light helps set the tone for your hope for growth for the potential employee)
- Do you have any questions for me?
Ask Us about JDog Franchising Opportunities.
You can join our tightknit family with JDog Junk Removal and JDog Carpet Cleaning. Both of these opportunities have the benefit of the trusted JDog band, training, and an open, available leadership team. If you’re ready to explore the world of franchise ownership, call us today at 484-324-6444 to get started.