Our Franchise Opportunities
Why Choose a JDog Brand Franchise
Are you a Veteran or Military family member looking for an opportunity to own your own business? Are you looking to continue your service by serving your community? Do you want a proven system that gets you into business quickly, has low start-up costs and high margins? Then owning a JDog franchise may be for you. Here’s what you’ll enjoy:
- High profit margins
- Multiple revenue streams
- Easy to operate
- Opportunity to hire other Veterans
- Continue to serve by serving your community
- Share in a strong ethos of military brother and sisterhood
- Proven business model
- Strong consumer demand
What Does JDog Do?
JDog is a nationally recognized brand offering franchise opportunities through JDog Junk Removal & Hauling and JDog Carpet Cleaning. We specialize in the home and commercial service industry, providing junk removal and hauling as well as floor, upholstery, and carpet cleaning. We are known for our Military work ethic and employment of Veterans. Here’s what we do:
- Provide franchise opportunities exclusively for Veterans to help them explore business ownership and transition from their time in service
- Encourage franchisees to employ other veterans with the goal of reducing the Veteran unemployment rate to below 1%
- Remove junk and unwanted items from homes and business—everything from old mattresses to scrap metal (the only thing we don’t take is hazardous waste.)
- Recycle and donate 60% to 80% of the junk we haul to keep as much out of the landfill as possible
- Clean carpet, upholstery, tile, and hardwood flooring
- Show up on time, in uniform, and respect our customer’s home or business
- Handle every job and communication with Respect, Integrity, and Trust
What Our Veteran Franchise Owners Are Saying
It’s just something I knew I wanted to be a part of
Being able to live the mission for the last year and see how that has also turned into helping empower Veterans with employment and entrepreneurial opportunities, serving the local communities, and protecting the planet. It’s just something I knew I wanted to be a part of and it made sense to make that next step to actually do that for myself and help others.
A team environment
I served 10 years in the Marine Corps and I spent 15 years in national and corporate America. I just wanted to get back to where it would be a team environment that I could truly help Military Veterans and their families with job opportunities.
The JDog Promise
We treat people as they should be treated, and respect is seen throughout all our interactions with our customers, our employees, our peers, and our community.
We have a strong moral compass and believe that working with integrity is the only way to conduct business and creating lasting relationships with each other and our customers.
Our customers invite us into their homes and place their trust in us. We take this honor seriously and only conduct business in a manner that further establishes this relationship.