6 Signs You’re Ready to Be a Business Owner
Is It Time for You?
Whether you’re switching jobs in your same field or considering a big career jump, few things are harder than making the decision that can have a major impact on your life. If you have never owned your own business before, choosing to go off on your own is an intimidating and difficult choice to make—and it’s not right for everyone. Are you ready to be a business owner?
Signs You’re Ready to Be a Business Owner
- You are a confident leader. One of the biggest responsibilities of a business owner is being a respectable leader. You should feel comfortable taking charge and delegating responsibilities in a courteous way.
- You are ready to dedicate your time and skills to your business. You need to be willing to put in the time it takes to make the business successful, whether that means working late nights or sometimes on weekends.
- You are responsible with money. At the end of the day, owning a business is about making money to support yourself and your family. In order to do that, you have an understanding of money management and are a responsible spender and saver.
- You are passionate about your business ideas. Being half-invested in an opportunity will not work. Having a passion for your business or industry will help you find success.
- You are ready to persevere. Businesses take time to get up and running and successful. Do you have the patience to weather the storm while getting there?
- You are comfortable dealing with customers. Your path to success will include dealing with customers. Whether you are introverted or extroverted, you need to have strong customer service skills. If handling clients isn’t something you’re comfortable with, you’ll need to be sure you employ people who have this strength.
Are You a Veteran or Military Family Member?
At JDog Brands, we find Veterans and Military family members share our same ethos of Respect, Integrity, and Trust gained from time serving our country. It’s our goal to get the Veteran unemployment rate below 1%, so we also encourage franchisees to employ fellow heroes. You can support the cause and be a business owner through franchising opportunities with JDog Junk Removal & Hauling and JDog Carpet Cleaning & Floor Care. Your location can be up and running within eight weeks! Call us today at 484-324-6444 to get started.