The Pros and Cons of Having a Business Partner
Should You Share Ownership?
When starting your path to entrepreneurship, there are many things to consider. What type of company would you like to have? Will you have a storefront? What kind of hours are you willing to put in? Should you have a business partner? While all of these questions are integral to your success, choosing to open a business with someone is a serious decision that may test relationships.
Pros of Having a Business Partner
Opening a business with a partner might be right for you if:
- You work well in a group.
- You’d like some help handling some of the stressful parts of owning a business.
- You’re open to compromise.
- You’d like to share the financial responsibility of owning a business.
- You like having someone to bounce ideas off of.
Cons of Having a Business Partner
Opening a business with a partner might not be right for you if:
- You’d prefer to be the only one making key decisions.
- You have the financial means to open a franchise by yourself.
- You don’t have someone you could trust to be your partner.
- You can’t agree on a potential business opportunity with a partner.
JDog Is Looking for Like-Minded Individuals
Who We Are
We offer franchising opportunities for Veterans and Military family members, who we find share the ethos of Respect, Integrity, and Trust—and this is a key aspect of our brand. We uphold these values through all communications and jobs. As members of the Military Family know, this is the expectation, not an option.
Your Franchising Options
JDog Junk Removal & Hauling offers junk removal and hauling services for residential and commercial customers. We haul away everything from appliances to electronics and scrap metal to furniture.
JDog Carpet Cleaning offers carpet, tile, and hardwood cleaning services for residential and commercial customers.
Contact us today to explore a path of business ownership by joining the JDog family.